Thursday, 21 February 2013

LFW | Burberry Prorsum a/w 2013

London Fashion Week is already over, but Christopher Bailey's show made a great impression on me! I  was waiting behind my macbook for the livestream to start and it all felt perfect: the music, the show, the frontrow, the colors, wauw!
Since I am an extreme leopardprint lover I was, ofcourse, especially happy to see the beautiful leo prints! (you know, there are a lot of leopard prints and it's hard to find the perfect one. Burberry's print comes close though!)

front row material

Cara Delevingne

if you'd ask me, this is the best look of all the fashion weeks so far
great print for men!

I could see myself conquer the streets in every big city in this world. just need to find a limitless creditcard first.

I'm not fond of the skirt, especially not combined with this knitwear, but I do love the red sweater!

and of course the beautiful Jourdan Dunn!

(source: style.com)



2 comments:

  1. Every item looks gorgeous, i think designing is more than art. My favorite look is Cara Deelevigne's.

    http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete