Saturday, 3 November 2012

Outfit | Amsterdam I miss you!

We had sooo much fun shooting this picture! This is the window of my house, I was living on the 4th floor and my friend was standing outside making pictures. The house is next to De Wallen (red-light district), so I felt like one of those prostitutes, posing behind a window. A lot of tourists looked up while I was smiling to the camera of my friend below...


Today I am a little bit sad, because yesterday was my last day in Amsterdam! I have fallen in love with the city so bad, it's like I had to say goodbye to a summerlove (except it's raining, storming and VERY cold here..) This was my last outfit there, I am in love with the jumper. I'm into studs lately and red lipstick is my new best friend! 
I am having a very busy weekend, I have dancetraining today and tomorrow we have a hiphop competition, so I am training my ass off right now, have a nice weekend!xxx

7 comments:

  1. nice blog ^^ loves it))

    follow me and i will follow you))
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your style!
    Follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha, woonde je daar echt? Hoe kwam je er aan??
    Ben op zoek namelijk...
    xo.
    From hats to heels
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow superchill dat je daar woonde zeg,
    waarom ga je er weg? Jammer!
    Je had echt een prima plaatsje als ik het zo lees,
    ben ook wel benieuwd hoe je daar kwam haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos! like your look
    my blog
    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    if you like lets follow each other!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een leuke outfit! je jack is echt tof!

    ReplyDelete